How can you help?!... Great Question!
1- Join my Team! Private Message me for more information.
2- Accepting Corporate Donation Commitment Letters NOW! Marketing Perks Included.
- If you own a company or know of a company interested in partnering with LLS, please message me.
3- Silent Auction Donations. BIG and small
- Gift Cards / Certificates (Restaurants, Salon & Spa, Activities & Attractions, Fitness, Car Washes, Auto Repair, etc)
- Travel vouchers, Retreat & Vacation Packages (hotel stays, private aircraft
- Sporting Events, Concerts & Behind the scene experiences
- Transportation Services: Limo, Uber, etc.
- Luxury Yacht, Houseboat, Jet Boat Experiences
- Diamond Rings (just saying....)
- Animals (yes, crazy I know.... A 2 month old Golden Retriever once raised $5,000 for Kids with Disabilities).
- Wine (I promise I won't drink it all before the event. lol)
- Sports Memorabilia & Autographs
- Celebrity Schwag
- The options are endless
4- Personal Donations during the campaign (March 31st - June 11th). Every Penny Counts!
Even a PENNY could be the missing cent to FUND A MIRACLE!
5- Attend the MWoY Gala on June 11th, 2016. Details to follow.
6- In-Kind Event Donations
- Food & Alcohol
- Live Entertainment / DJ
YOUR support in making the "Lady in Red" campaign successful is GREATLY APPRECIATED! xoxo
PLEASE SHARE! Any and all donations help to find a cure for blood cancers! TOGETHER Let's Make Someday, TODAY!
Power of YOUR Money!
Funds an LLS research fellow’s training for a year, building the next generation of research scientists dedicate to developing blood cancer cures.
Funds 1 year of vital research on graft vs. host disease, a complication seen in stem cell transplant patients in which donor cells attack the patient’s tissue, reducing quality of life.
Funds 1 year of studies to monitor blood levels of patients participating in a clinical trial $ 7,800 funds general lab supplies for 1 year to help LLS-funded researchers conduct lab work.
Funds 1 month of studies of a patient’s response to a new therapy being tested to understand how the treatment is working.
Allows an LLS chapter to fund a full day blood cancer education seminar.
Funds an LLS research fellow for 2 weeks.
Helps promote patient and healthcare professional programs via LLS’s national network of chapters across the US and Canada.
Average out of pocket- one month medical costs for a child with cancer.
The average cost of one day of inpatient care in the hospital for a cancer patient.
Allows LLS researchers to isolate T cells from a patient’s blood to be used in a promising experimental immunotherapy clinical trial.
Funds targeted whole exome sequencing in 1 patient to discover common mutations in genes known to be important in blood cancers.
Funds one week of important one on one and group support for families.
Provides support for 1 week for LLS clinical specialists to identify eligible patients for clinical trials to advance new, lifesaving therapies for blood cancers. $ 200 supports a research fellow for one day.
Helps fund general lab supplies for 1 week.
Allows 1 patient to participate in an LLS hosted telephone/web education program featuring medical experts providing the latest disease and treatment information.
Helps an LLS funded researcher grow cells in a lab for one week, to understand how well a new blood cancer therapy might work.